Wednesday, August 21, 2013

YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!

I didn't plan on doing another post tonight, but this is something that has been bothering me, and now I have a place to tell people about it.

There are too many quickie diets and get thin quick "sure fire" plans out there that are telling people , "YOU AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH!"  I just want to be very upfront with this and say I did NOT decide to go on a plant based diet to lose weight.  I did not choose this because I am down on myself.  A plant powered diet will more than likely lead to weight loss, but you should not choose ANY diet, pill, workout, ANYTHING because you think you aren't good enough.

People, we are ALL good enough.  Love your self.  Be happy with your body.  If you want to be healthier or if you're in a job that requires you to maintain a specific weight (like the military), then pick a route and go.  But PLEASE don't take any steps because you think you are not good enough.

That is all for tonight.  Thanks for coming!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment